| She was SO excited to see me. Squeals of joy and desperate to be picked up |
|
| "Freedom! I can move without those 5 layers of clothes they put me in" |
| "I don't know what is going on here but these are new clothes and I LOVE clothes" |
| "Cute clothes! Could this day get any better?!" |
| "Yep, it just got better! Boots of my very own. I've never had anything that was just mine before" |
| "Now I am ready for January in Russia" |
| "What is going on here? What is this contraption you have me in?" |
| From orphanage to smart phone. A lot can change in one day |
| "Since I have never had anyone to talk to, I have a lot to say. Get ready to listen Mom" |
| "Why would you put clothes in a suitcase when you can put me in there instead?! Hey, lets go back and get some of my friends from the orphanage. We can sneak them out in this." I wish! |
| "I've never been rocked to sleep before. I think I could get used to peaceful sleep." |
| "Thanks for the toys but I really prefer trash" |
| "Mama taught me about this great thing that makes my hair look so pretty." |
| "If it tastes good then its not trash Mama" |
| "Mama tells me she loves me A LOT. I don't know what that means yet, but I think I am starting to figure it out" |
| Food on the face always means this girl has full belly at all times. |
| "Okay, now this is my favorite part of family life. I had no idea water was for sitting in" |
| The first time their eyes meet. Siblings forever |
| "Oh Wow! I just can't believe how great life is now" |
| "My brother is just so funny" |
| Officially an Oregonian |
| These two are going to be trouble together |
| "My brother gave me a tour of our home in style" |
| "And he likes to eat with me so I don't get lonely. I have never had this much attention before." |
| "Solid food. Best Invention Ever! Seriously, someone needs to tell the baby home about this so my friends can try some" |
| Family= Joy |
I'm just so happy. So many tears of joy.
ReplyDeleteTears rolling down my face. So amazing!!
ReplyDeleteThank you SOOO much for sharing these pictures (LOVE the commentary too!). I know how hard it is to have a moment to try to post 1 let alone a number of great pictures and definitely appreciate seeing your BEAUTIFUL little girl learn what love and joy are all about. Been in my prayers and will continue to be!
ReplyDeleteThis is so wonderful for you all! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHappy happy! Just... happy. Happy you, happy Elena, happy brother, happy family, happy everyone... Happy me for you! So very amazing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a joyful way to start my week! Tears on my face as well!!I am just so happy for all of you! Your journey has blessed so many!!
ReplyDeleteTears of joy....congratulations!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! She is adorable! So so happy for you and your family. Now let the fun begin!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
wonderful news, happy girl, happy family. Congratulations....
ReplyDeletewonderful news!!!! Thank you Lord for this miracle! We have been praying for homecomings just like this!
ReplyDeleteThis brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart smile! Congrats!! So happy for your family!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe walked this path in March of this year. To say that I am thankful to see another child home, but ESPECIALLY now, after the ban and the in-between stuck families, is the understatement of the century. God bless you!!
ReplyDeleteBreathe easy Mama, now it's just parenting. Your baby is home and is finally SAFE!
LOVE it! Love the pics & captions. Your first weeks home are such an amazing time. So happy your baby is home. God Bless.
ReplyDelete